- To provide a safe, caring, warm and homely environment where the remaining years can be spent in peace and dignity, maintaining the individual’s identity, privacy and self esteem.
- To deliver excellent standards of nursing and personal care to promote and maintain physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being. To provide a service of the highest possible quality within the available resources.
- An assessment of the individual’s social and health care needs by listening and involving them with family, friends, doctors and nurses to formulate a package of care tailored to their needs.
- To sustain and enhance each resident’s quality of life.
Our aim is to provide a personalised nursing and care service which fully meets each individual resident’s needs. Our objectives may be summarised as follows:
- To ensure that the service is delivered flexibly and sensitively, respecting each resident’s rights to make informed choices about their care and daily life (in consultation with their family or advocates where appropriate); to exercise independence and take risks; and to privacy, dignity and fulfilment.
- To ensure that each resident’s needs and values are respected in matters of culture, religion, beliefs, disabilities and impairments.
- To provide a safe, secure and homely environment in which the care, well-being and comfort of residents is paramount.
- To ensure that residents are able to maintain family and social contacts. To ensure that the nursing and care services meet or exceed the expectations of agreed contracts of care.
It is the objective of the Home that residents live in a clean, comfortable, safe environment and be treated with respect and dignity appropriate to individual needs and ability.
Staff will be responsive to the individual needs of residents and will provide the appropriate degree of care to ensure the highest possible quality of life within the home. We also offer a relaxed, friendly atmosphere where family and friends can feel supported and free to use our facilities.